Friday, March 19, 2010

Words that lie before me


My language is but simple
the words I use are plain
i hold not degrees of knowledge
nor letters to follow my name

The words I write transfer from thought
and feelings deep inside
i speak from love ,i speak from life
words my heart just cannot hide

At times I wonder if you see
what lies beneath my pen
and if you do can you see
the me that is…that lies within

i often wonder if you have read
this Theasurus inside my head
and do you ever when you’re there
flick quickly through or absorb with care

And once my words are spoken I cannot take them back
sometimes you get their meaning,sometimes you’re far off track
For you must take them as you see
Understand ….or question me.

1 comment:

  1. this is an interesting poem
    it is a reflection of how men and women communicate differently sometimes.

    ReplyDelete